SOMERSET HILLS LEARNING INSTITUTE PARENT
HOW TO ENROLL
- A copy of the initial report of the child’s diagnosis
- A one-page cover letter including:
- A description of the child
- Information regarding any services the child is already receiving
- His/her date of birth
- A return address and phone contact information
We do not operate from a waiting list, rather we have a referral file to which we turn when we have a vacancy. That means children are not enrolled on a first-come, first-served basis. Instead, when we have a vacancy, we consider the needs of the students we currently serve and the needs of the referred children. As such, you are welcome to make a referral at any time.
Somerset Hills Learning Institute practices non-discrimination. All activities with regard to employment, referral, admission and school services are conducted without regard to race, color, religion or creed, national origin, gender or sexual preference.
Contact Us Through Mail!
MAIL REFERRALS TO:
Somerset Hills Learning Institute
1810 Burnt Mills Road
Bedminster, NJ 07921